Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which current wrestlers are HOF locks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
No to Benoit.

Not because he's a murderer, but he wasn't really that great, and never drew a dime.

Yeah, he was a good technician, but he wasn't charismatic, couldn't cut a promo, and was never really that over.

He was good, I just don't think he's a HOFer.

Thank god there are others who feel the same way

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Whoever gets 'inducted' is in good graces with the McMahon's and the WWE. Christ, Koko B. Ware is in there. Garbage.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Whoever gets 'inducted' is in good graces with the McMahon's and the WWE. Christ, Koko B. Ware is in there. Garbage.

Not necessarily, I still don't think everything is peachy keen with Warrior but he's going in

Having said that, that's the only example I can think of and it might simply just be profitable.. "Good for business" haha The only thing more important than McMahon's good graces

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Not necessarily, I still don't think everything is peachy keen with Warrior but he's going in.

Even if everything ISN'T totally kosher between Vince and Warrior, this just goes to show you that Vince will work with anyone as long as he believes it is good for business. He has proven that fact on multiple occasions. Primarily with Hulk Hogan, repeatedly. Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff are two other excellent examples of what I am talking about. I believe Vince can happily work with anyone, as long as they can make him money.

Having a great working relationship with Warrior makes great sense for Vince. He will make a ton of money on merchandise and DVD releases, with Warrior on board.

realityflair

Nov 26, 2012
Mason City, Iowa, United States
I loved Benoit's wrestling abilities...but everyone is right in saying he was never over enough and never accomplished enough to be in HOF. I still think Arn should be inducted individually.
Also, I don't believe Punk deserves to be in. Granted he held the title for ever, but besides that...he never really accomplished that much for that long. He's entertaining...yes. But being in main event for 2 years just isn't enough. He didn't work the grind in the 70 s and 80 s like Koko b ware. He didn't hold the title numerous times over numerous companies like hogan and flair and piper. He didn't do much besides make people like him for 2 years...

Members online