Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And my Annual Free NCAA Contest IS NOW FULL GOOD LUCK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
THIS IS NOW FULL. I ADDED THE LAST NAMES FROM EITHER PM, TEXT MESSAGE, AND POSTS FROM HERE.

GOOD LUCK TEAMS WILL DRAW SOON AND THE PLAY GAMES COUNT TOO THAT'S WHY THERE ARE 68 OF YOU.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Did we draw teams yet? Two games were played tonight

Ogando, Michael Young, Leonys Martin and all Texas Rangers

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
I'm Mercer, which is #14 in the Midwest. It's playing Duke, which happens to be my team. Interesting predicament there. The game will be played only 30 minutes from my house, kinda tempting to go over there and see what people are selling tickets for.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm Mercer, which is #14 in the Midwest. It's playing Duke, which happens to be my team. Interesting predicament there. The game will be played only 30 minutes from my house, kinda tempting to go over there and see what people are selling tickets for.

Just a bit of fact. Historically Duke has not beat the spread 3 out the last 4 years. Vega seems to give them some outrageous number always in round one and two

Members online