Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And my Annual Free NCAA Contest IS NOW FULL GOOD LUCK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
In my contest so far we have
2 underdog wins
1 team change in the Florida game
Max now has Florida sine they won but did not beat the spread and Max had Albany :p

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
So I lost because the game went to overtime... ****

Ogando, Michael Young, Leonys Martin and all Texas Rangers

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I could have had Colorado +29 and still be out! :lol:

I've been too sick to watch any of the Friday games 'til way late but man, the Buffs looked the worst of all the Teams in the whole thing! I know they were missing their best Player, but still. Ugh.

Last year, I made the Final 4. This year, out after the first "2nd round" game...

Thanks again PT!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Well unless Kansas goes on a 20-0 run then I'm out.

I lost the game and eliminated by 69metsfan, congrats. explained rules as I understand it, they had a -15 so they needed to win by 16. They won by 13...

Excellent!

Thought I was lucky to get Louisville... bows out. :D

I could have had Colorado +29 and still be out! :lol:

I've been too sick to watch any of the Friday games 'til way late but man, the Buffs looked the worst of all the Teams in the whole thing! I know they were missing their best Player, but still. Ugh.

Last year, I made the Final 4. This year, out after the first "2nd round" game...

Thanks again PT!

amish Dave drew duke in the first round ad got bounced too. This is a fun contest I think.
oh and max is still going on lol