Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Sting ever perform at Wrestlemania?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Hi all,

As in the title, do you think Sting will ever wrestle in Wrestlemania?

I say NO.

I think Sting wants to have his legacy be free and clear of anything McMahon. Yes, he did wrestle on a WCW-Nitro vs Ric Flair the day McMahon bought WCW, but does that make him an employee of (then) WWF or still AOL-TimeWarner?

I know wwe wants Sting in their HOF, but he has declined offers and I don't think he'll ever agree to go in. Abdullah the Butcher is in the wwe hof and he even asked why he was being inducted, he'd never wrestled for a WWF/e promotion.

I think if Vince ever admits that the Ultimate Warrior's demise was because of all the roids Vince pumped into Warrior's body, then maybe Sting might agree, but we all know that will never happen!

Fordman

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
There rumor mill starts every year around January about whether or not Sting resigned with TNA or will finally sign with WWE for a HOF induction.

I do think he will wrestle a match at Mania. I'm not sure whether that's next year but I do know that he is getting up in age so his time is running thin if he wants to do it.

Some have suggested that he will be saved for the RAW after Mania a la Brock a few years ago.

I don't know. The rumors have really died down lately so part of me thinks it's more likely he'll continue with TNA for another year or two on a part time schedule.

I'd love to see a Sting vs Taker match, but I know a lot of people don't because they say it's taking a spot away from an up and coming guy. I don't feel the same. Sting is a legend who hasn't come back over and over to steal the spotlight like Ric Flair has been doing for years. Giving him a proper send off on the biggest stage of them all isn't going to hurt anything or anybody.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Tell us how you really feel Sam

:lol:
Never been a fan of Taker.

Just an unusual gimmick. That's all that got him over. He is a terrible worker.

You know what my step daughter says when she see's Taker? "Hey, that's Kane's brother."

Yeah, that's what kids think of this broken down old man these days.

For some odd reason Kane is her favorite wrestler.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Sting is probably the only guy The Undertaker would job to to end his winning streak at Wrestlemania.

Fordman

Members online