Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grady Sizemore...Sell or Hold?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Only RC's i see were in 2000 Bowman Draft...and of course the auto. He has an great shot if he stays hot (3 hits against Cards yesterday).

I'd sell if the auto spiked.

add- auto is averaging $40.

Last edited:

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Only RC's i see were in 2000 Bowman Draft...and of course the auto. He has an great shot if he stays hot (3 hits against Cards yesterday).

I'd sell if the auto spiked.

add- auto is averaging $40.

He's so fragile I doubt there will be many out there willing to invest. That said it's nice to finally see him healthy. The clock is ticking though till the next injury and I doubt he can make it a full season without one.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
He's so fragile I doubt there will be many out there willing to invest. That said it's nice to finally see him healthy. The clock is ticking though till the next injury and I doubt he can make it a full season without one.

I think you'd be looking more for team collectors who may be interested in their teams newest guy over new investors. But either way, it seems like a no brainer to sell if he ticks up even a bit. There will likely never be another spike.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
What I've been reading is that the CF job is Bradley's to lose, but if Grady does well he might win the LF job over a platoon situation there. However, he's been hitting a bit and looking good in the highlights I've seen, throwing himself into walls and the turf. Scary when he does it, though. As for cards, if he wins a starting job and has a good first week, the Sox are the champs, after all, they could take off a bit.

Members online

Latest posts