Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One Heritage Hobby Box from Andrew.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
First off, tip of the cap to Andrew for the box.

Here's the goods;

Box Topper: 65 Buy Back: Nelson Matthews
Ist Draft: JB, JB2
Then & Now: Gibson/Wainwright, Koufax/Kershaw
New Age: Puig, Darvish, Moore
Flashbacks: Marichal, Koufax, Beatles, Malcom X
Clubhouse Collection: Tim Lincecum
Logo variant: Andrew McCutcheon
Chrome: Verlander, McCutcheon
Black Chrome Refractor: David Ortiz #11 /65 (1:225)

Don't know the high numbers, and don't think I have any other variations. The Ortiz is pretty sweet though. It and the McCutcheon chrome were in the same pack.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
[h=2]How to Easily Spot 2014 Topps Heritage Baseball Variations[/h]While looking at the images is the obvious way to find 2014 Topps Heritage variations, there's another way that could be faster. It looks as though the codes in the fine print on the card backs are a giveaway as to which type of card you have. Here's what codes to look for (the last four digits):

• Base Cards - 7119
  • High Number - 7123
  • Action Variations - 7126
  • Logo Variations - 7127
  • Throwback Uniform - 7125
  • Errors - 7124

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Thanks. I have a Hanley Ramirez action variation, the McCutcheon logo variation, and my SPs are 435 Simmons, 442 Trumbo, 451 Moore, 458 Rizzo, 469 Zimmerman, 470 Strasberg, 472 Votto, and 497 Granderson. I fanyone has an extra Joe Mauer--I believe he is an SP--I'd trade one of mine for him.

Aug 13, 2008
Greg,

I'll get that to you this weekend. My oldest turns 18 today, so I may be a little busy. I'm looking forward to the birthday present I'm giving her. We're going to the Cleveland/Twins game on 4/5.

Members online