Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reds fans help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Please help me id who this is I found in my fathers belongings. I believe it's the gm from big red machine days... Any thoughts????
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1395601275.502239.jpg

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Thanks [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] that's who I thought it was. I can't tell if it's signed or a stamp. Wonder if it has value?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
That I don't know, but he seemed like a pretty important and cool guy, reading the wiki. Also, if you have a magnifying glass you can usually look closely at the signature and see if the pressure of the signature changes. Especially where the signature starts and the pen changes direction the ink should be heavier, different points of pressure, etc., it could help to look for that

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
He does seem pretty interesting thanks for the tip I knew to take a magnifying glass to it but wasn't sure for what to look for... Already email a shop in Cincy for more info. I'll post the reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts