Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This year's HOF Class

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Read today that Scott Hall is going to be announced at RAW later. Not a surprise, as he was rumored to be inducted since the beginning of the year.

What do you guys think of this year's class?

How does it stack up with other years?

I think it's one of the biggest classes, talent wise, ever.

Warrior, Snake, Lita, Hall then Bearer and Mr. T.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Kinda surprised Warrior agreed to be in the HOF. He doesn't have the best relationship with Vinnie Mac. Hopefully he only acknowledges his NWA, AWA, WCW and WCCW Texas runs and leaves out the WWF part.

Lita in the HOF? Really?

Snake should've been in years ago.

Paul Bearer is one of the best wrestling managers of all time. The best gimmick of any manager.

Scott Hall, should be there. Should be an interesting speech, well, depends on what chemical is in his body and what dosage DDP allows him to have

Fordman

Sent from my DROID4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Oh yeah, forgot about Colon being involved

Lita definitely needed to be in there.

Her and Trish Stratus carried the womens division for about 8 years or so

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Mr. T shoulda went in for the celebrity pick a long time ago.. I think this year is good, a nice bunch of guys who deserve it.

Really glad to see Hall making it in.. I thought he would go I'm with Nash but it's cool to see them go in on their own, Nash will make it someday down the line when he really retires probably.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Mr. T shoulda went in for the celebrity pick a long time ago.. I think this year is good, a nice bunch of guys who deserve it.

Really glad to see Hall making it in.. I thought he would go I'm with Nash but it's cool to see them go in on their own, Nash will make it someday down the line when he really retires probably.

Who would have thought that habitual XXXX up Hall would get in before Kevin Nash, who for the most part has a good reputation?

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Nash was the subject of one of the greatest Grantland.com articles ever. That's saying something because I think they are at the top of the sports journalism game.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Nash was the subject of one of the greatest Grantland.com articles ever. That's saying something because I think they are at the top of the sports journalism game.

I'll second that.

His shoot interviews are always a great watch too and so was his appearance on the Steve Austin podcast

Members online