Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking to Build A Game Used/Auto Box O Goodies - Any Interest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Received confirmation from Hawk8 that his package to start the box is on the way. Anyone else sending? Would love to get the box out the door within the next week or so. Haven't heard from [MENTION=5675]PujolsCollector[/MENTION] whether he is in or what.

Anyone else want to get in while we still have a few openings and time to get you involved?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Sorry man I have been insanely busy. I think I will sit this out as I dont have much stuff to add value to this as far as what everyone collects. Sorry! :???:
I have also pretty much quit collecting.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
No problem at all. I do greatly appreciate you responding and letting us know.

Best,
Bill

Sorry man I have been insanely busy. I think I will sit this out as I dont have much stuff to add value to this as far as what everyone collects. Sorry! :???:
I have also pretty much quit collecting.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
It is gonna take some work to improve this box O goodies!!!

Can still take on a few more participants if seeing all this included stuff is getting anyone else excited!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

I want to thank [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] for making me an awesome deal on these cards so I could put them in the box. I was a little low in game used and auto material but I'm going to restock at the next Tri Star show I go to. Box is looking great, thanks to everyone who has contributed!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I got a lot in from Ashburn Alley as well late last week forgot to scan them. I will try to get to that shortly. Some very nice cards that are targeted for members and I'm sure will be appreciated!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I got a lot in from Ashburn Alley as well late last week forgot to scan them. I will try to get to that shortly. Some very nice cards that are targeted for members and I'm sure will be appreciated!

Don't bother. Nothing compared to what has been added so far. Knowing now that the order listed isn't the final order, I would have sent more.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Bill if you need another person I have some more stuff I can send. Can't remember what I originally sent for round 4 but it prob wasn't up to par with this stuff.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Bill if you need another person I have some more stuff I can send. Can't remember what I originally sent for round 4 but it prob wasn't up to par with this stuff.

Be happy to have you join in Jeff!

I will add you and the IP vintage auto lot you already sent.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
And these:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1397437179.287907.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1397437232.731938.jpg
The Jay Bruce "A" isn't game used, just a manufactured relic.

Bill, it will go out in tomorrow's mail. Please pm me your address one more time, just in case.

Thanks!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

And these:
View attachment 33881
View attachment 33882
The Jay Bruce "A" isn't game used, just a manufactured relic.

Bill, it will go out in tomorrow's mail. Please pm me your address one more time, just in case.

Thanks!

Those are some good cards there! I'm particularly found of the Dawson

Members online