Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I still can't get WWEN to work on my laptop.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I've called their worthless customer support several times, and keep talking to some worthless motherXXXXer who speaks broken English and might understand the words that are coming out of my mouth, but has NO FREAKING IDEA what I am saying to them. I've asked to speak to someone who speaks English, have been told no, have asked to speak to a supervisor, been told no, have asked to just be directly transferred to technical support and every XXXXing time I am the call is mysteriously disconnected.

I am fed up with this XXXX. Since day one of the WWEN it hasn't worked on my laptop. I have a Sony Vaio, and use Google Chrome. When I use Chrome, the Rating part of the video will play, but then after that all I get is the loading circle. I've tried using IE, and absolutely NOTHING pops up on that browser. Just tells me there is an error on the page.

It works fine on my iPad and iPod. But not the laptop.

I found something a few weeks ago that said I had to update some obscure video player I have never heard of, so it did that. And what did that cause? It put like 8 different icons on my desktop that were worthless and I had to do a factory reset today and it still won't work.

Can anyone help?

Members online