Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

do any of yall have a baseball or baseball card related tatoo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
My husband wanted to get a tattoo of the Allen & Ginter card that @JBel4331 made of our dog. He thought it would be a great idea and that I would love it since it is our dog and a baseball card. I said no...he isn't getting it. Love the card and picture, but he isn't getting (another) tattoo.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
33_zpsb57ca873.jpg

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Being that I was born in 73 and only starting really getting into baseball in the early 80's so from the early 80's to 93 they pretty much stunk.

Are you referring to the pre-1993 Yankees as "before they were good"? I am a Dodger fan (which by nature makes me prone to being a Yankee hater) but appreciate baseball history and I guess the 20+ World Championships they won before 1993 would not help your logic here?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I will eventually have a cool tattoo of the Cardinals or Albert Pujols' logo. My only other planned tattoo is for my favorite band of all time NIRVANAe in watercolor style which im going to get done in watercolor style sometime next year.

KnuckleballNation

Dec 2, 2012
I've been wanting a tattoo for awhile now but haven't decided what it will be. Baseball related sounds like a very good idea. I'd go for a knight wearing A Cubs coat of arms.

Speaking of Nirvana have you seen the Rolling Stone Limited Edition issue that's out?

Members online