Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is your favorite wwe wwf moment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Not a match, but a moment.

For me, no questions asked, it's when Austin came back at backlash to help the rock.

It's literally one of a handful of moments which I remember where I was when it happened.

Among my other favs are the Austin zamboni, Austin stunning the entire ecw roster in the ring, rock surprise return to mania and the last time rock and Austin were tv together.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Top moments for me in no order whatsoever

WrestleMania 8 - Pontiac Silverdome 94k+ in attendance : Ultimate Warrior returns to save Hogan from Sid Justice and Papa Shango

King of the Ring - taker throwing Mankind off the cage

Austin beating up Vince McMahon in the hospital

Austin beating up Booker T in a supermarket

First 5 minutes of Rock vs Hogan at WM18 where Rock made Hogan go over with hogan's "superior strength"

Jake the Snake attacking the Undertaker with a chair whole Take and Paul Bearer were conducting their Funeral Parlor promo /skit and Jake locked taker's hand IN THE CASKET

Jake the Snake having a king cobra snake bite a defenseless Macho Man in the arm on live television

3 Minute Warning (Rosie and Jamal) attacking Mae Young and Fabulous Moolah

Lesnar superplexing Big Show off the top rope and breaking the ring

There's a lot more just can't think of all of them

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
The promo where Mankind interview himself and Dudelove before the first apperance of Cactus Jack in the WWF.

The Rockers break up on the Barber Shop when Janetty was put through the mirror by HBK.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
The promo where Mankind interview himself and Dudelove before the first apperance of Cactus Jack in the WWF.

The Rockers break up on the Barber Shop when Janetty was put through the mirror by HBK.

Was trying to narrow down the HBK moments and had settled on a DX moment, but this was great, especially for the time when it happened

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Was trying to narrow down the HBK moments and had settled on a DX moment, but this was great, especially for the time when it happened

Yeah I loved all the Dx stuff but as a kid watching the WWF that moment was insane.

Members online