User Tag List

Thread: What wrestling stuff, if any, do you collect ?

Featured Contributor
    Collector Showcase
     AmishDaveArcher
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What wrestling stuff, if any, do you collect ?

I've got old magazines, a couple programs and then mostly DVD's / VHS / figures. Picked this figure up today (from the Shopko in Ely) :

#Believe

The BEST Josh Johnson collection you'll ever see

JJ count: Total Cards: 2,443 Autographs = 886, 1/1's = 125, Patches = 228, Jerseys = 209, Buttons = 2 and MLB Logoman = 1

Also collecting: Dennis Northcutt, Titus Young, Bilal Powell, Josh McCown, T.J. Graham, Gino Guidugli, A.J. Vanegas, Tony Zych, Philip Pfeiffer & Mike Sims-Walker.

Trade list linkage

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think like most kids of the 80s I still have most of my well abused figured. I preferred the WCW stuff over the WWF, it was harder to destroy. I'd love to get some late 80s/early 90s PP but haven't taken the plunge.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't actively collect anything but I have a big pile of magazines and 5 or 6 action figures still in the package pack away.
    Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
    Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
    1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
    2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
    3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
    4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
    5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf

untouchabletechniq
     Techniq650
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to collect magazines a bit and have always collected the figures... Very passively now, but if I see a good deal at a flea market or garage sale or something I'll get 'em - I really aim for the older guys now, I love the WWE classics line or atleast that's what I think it's called where they make the older guys.

Don't know how many I have... Maybe 500 or so, varying from the 80s LJNs, early 90s Hasbro, late 90s Jakks, and a bunch of whoever has been making them the last 10 years or so along with random oddballs here n there
    Please take a look at my blog https://baseballpackaday.blogspot.com - rather self explanatory, I'd love any thoughts, comments, or opinions!
    Always looking for good pack deals and/or donations!

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone collect the WWE figures loose? I think I have a bunch of them in a box somewhere I can dig out if needed

Mr. Enfuego
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have a few of the thumb wrestlers, actual figures, the hogan large figure some magazines and (don't judge me) I still have 2 of the WWF wrestling ice cream bar wrappers
    "Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!!" - Tom Hanks.

AstroBag5
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to have every Kurt Angle figure produced, even the Toy Fair edition one. My best friend collected HHH and he and i would go "figure hunting" back in the day. We are talking a days worth of hitting every Kay Bee toy store, kmart, toys r us, walmart, and even drug stores/pharmacies that sold figures. We also would collect our favorites, and get the hard to find releases, like the Hardyz pack with Lita, and other short produced figures. I even made custom ones because it took Jakks Pacific forever to release a figure. I had a Hurricane Helms custom i made a good year or so before he actually had an official release. Ill have to dig up my pictures of the room i had (yes, a wrestling room).

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DVDs and blurays.

@DARRONHICKS
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My buddy collects the elite figures, and all of the DVDs. The weird thing is he collects the elites loose out of package because he likes how they display better. He bought 2 of the elite sized rings to display the figures. He also has a ton of figures from id say 96 and up. He has so many of the action figure little title belts that it is almost insane. Haha his collection is insane. He figure hunts every week at multiple Walmart, Kmart, Toys R Us, etc,.
    CLICK BELOW TO VIEW MY COLLECTION

Signature courtesy of JBel4331

Featured Contributor
    Collector Showcase
     AmishDaveArcher
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd show my video / DVD collection, but it'd take too long.

The BEST Josh Johnson collection you'll ever see

JJ count: Total Cards: 2,443 Autographs = 886, 1/1's = 125, Patches = 228, Jerseys = 209, Buttons = 2 and MLB Logoman = 1

Also collecting: Dennis Northcutt, Titus Young, Bilal Powell, Josh McCown, T.J. Graham, Gino Guidugli, A.J. Vanegas, Tony Zych, Philip Pfeiffer & Mike Sims-Walker.

Trade list linkage

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to have all the Great American Bash & Starcade Videos. Now that was good wrestling.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henderson939 View Post
    I used to have all the Great American Bash & Starcade Videos. Now that was good wrestling.
    I loved WCW.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.