Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ----------------------TGIF Friday Morning Thread----------------------

Mentioned
    561 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinG08 View Post
    Good Morning Everyone!

Not sure if this was already discussed here but as a collector of Sportkings I'm not sure what to think of [MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] taking over the brand. Not thrilled to hear people like Jadeveon Clowney and Johnny Manziel being included, they have no place in a Sportkings set.
    Sportkings isn't my favorite but if you saw my last group of Dawson cards I posted you saw some Sportkings, maybe Leaf will put some serial numbers on the cards instead of just stated print runs
    Want to buy anything Andre Dawson - Twitter @The8Hawk8
    159,911 Total Cards, 4,181 Different Cards, 1,098 Autographs, 355 1/1s, 174 RCs, 373 Graded, 187 Packs, 6 Buttons, 1,282 Mem Cards, 2,666 SN Cards
    28 Cameos, 206 Mentions, 337 Checklists
    Also collecting Drew Brees with my son

AstroBag5
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys... Who was the Grady Sizemore collector here?

Senior Member U L Washington Rookie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning.

"As to your dead guy, occupational hazard. Drug dealer getting shot? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's been known to happen."
    Saul Goodman

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning all.
    Thank you to JBel4331 for the banner!

Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Good morning

lilcat19
     lilcat19
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning all.
    I have been sucking massively on my practice tests and the most important test of my life is less than a month away. Basically, I want to go sit in a corner and cry...but that wont really help me pass the test. Confidence is not my strength.

Hopefully everyone has a great Friday!

richandsheryl
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhh the best part of the morning is waking up.
    Good morning fellas
    -Richard-

Hendersonfan
     Hendersonfan24
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i've been having fun with my boss the last couple of days. Yesterday I tagged us both at a less than reputable strip club. That got a few replies. Today I tagged us both in Vegas. So many people have liked it and replied, even his sister! I even had a buddy call and tell me his was at the Venetian and was cashing out to come meet me. I told him it was just a joke, that I was still at work in Cedar Rapids. Well I just checked us in at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. I don't think my boss knows yet.

CatdaddysCards55
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gmorning fellas! Barely. Workout last night kicked my butt and I slept in.
    I have no collecting focus, right now.

Trade Albums

Hendersonfan
     Hendersonfan24
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Auto 12 is out for delivery! Couple more I'm looking at, but also some other cards I'm wanting too.

gracecollector
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] - Would you do me a small favor and look at your season tickets and let me know which game's ticket stub Mark Grace is on? I believe you told me he is on one stub this year. Was Dawson on any? What do the stubs look like this year - I heard they have "artwork" on them, not cards like last two years.

You going to the 4/23 Wrigley 100th Anniversary game? I got my ticket sent to me today. [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] - you still thinking about going to that game?

richandsheryl
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendersonfan View Post
    So i've been having fun with my boss the last couple of days. Yesterday I tagged us both at a less than reputable strip club. That got a few replies. Today I tagged us both in Vegas. So many people have liked it and replied, even his sister! I even had a buddy call and tell me his was at the Venetian and was cashing out to come meet me. I told him it was just a joke, that I was still at work in Cedar Rapids. Well I just checked us in at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. I don't think my boss knows yet.
    Someone may just become unemployed soon. I would stop this if I was you.

richandsheryl
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gracecollector View Post
    @Hawk8 - Would you do me a small favor and look at your season tickets and let me know which game's ticket stub Mark Grace is on? I believe you told me he is on one stub this year. Was Dawson on any? What do the stubs look like this year - I heard they have "artwork" on them, not cards like last two years.

You going to the 4/23 Wrigley 100th Anniversary game? I got my ticket sent to me today. @ChasHawk - you still thinking about going to that game?
    I can't bring myself to actually purchase tickets for this single A team they have assembled. I live right near the Kane County Cougars, and can watch a single A team for cheaper. It just seems like it will be a 100 lose season for the 100th season too.

Mentioned
    561 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gracecollector View Post
    [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] - Would you do me a small favor and look at your season tickets and let me know which game's ticket stub Mark Grace is on? I believe you told me he is on one stub this year. Was Dawson on any? What do the stubs look like this year - I heard they have "artwork" on them, not cards like last two years.

You going to the 4/23 Wrigley 100th Anniversary game? I got my ticket sent to me today. [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] - you still thinking about going to that game?
    I get off work late tonight but I will let you know which one he is on. Dawson is on two ticket stubs, I remember one is the 89 magazine cover of him and Dunston hugging at home plate and I can't remember the other off hand. The Grace is also a magazine cover if I remember correctly. The tickets are mostly magazine or scorecard covers from different decades. Each decade has it's own set if tickets. I will take a picture of all the tickets and post them so everyone can see them. I have listed all my tickets through August so far on stub hub, most of them under face value and I had already sold the 100th anniversary game tickets by just a few hours when I had seen Charlie's request, hope he finds some more.
    159,911 Total Cards, 4,181 Different Cards, 1,098 Autographs, 355 1/1s, 174 RCs, 373 Graded, 187 Packs, 6 Buttons, 1,282 Mem Cards, 2,666 SN Cards

Mentioned
    561 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine Tar View Post
    I can't bring myself to actually purchase tickets for this single A team they have assembled. I live right near the Kane County Cougars, and can watch a single A team for cheaper. It just seems like it will be a 100 lose season for the 100th season too.
    If you look on stubhub, a lot of middle of the week games against lesser opponents are going very cheap. I plan on driving up to Chicago the first of June right after I leave the Tri Star card show in Houston and catching games that week.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast