Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^ Saturday Morning Thread ^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

856efc1e-458d-486f-b164-1aa5e02710cf_zpsb5003d08.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. Not going to get pictures of the tickets up this morning. There was wide spread power outages last night around where I work. They were saying a tornado passed through. We can not set the alarm with no power therefore a manager has to stay in the building until power is restored so I had a long night and Im already running late for work this morning. Everyone enjoy your weekend!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Any plans for you this weekend Alex? We had plenty of rain overnight but the sun is out this morning.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Any plans for you this weekend Alex? We had plenty of rain overnight but the sun is out this morning.

Hopefully it dries up a bit for ya :) Relaxing and sleeping in is the goal into tomorrow for us both. We went to a pottery barn to paint last weekend so hopefully those were fired in the kiln this week so we can pick them up. I did a coffee cup and Jen did a large plant holder which should look pretty neat. How about you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online