Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Total Divas.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I watch it with my fiancee. She loves it and still thinks most of it is real even though we've read several places that it's just as scripted as WWE TV is. Most of the "feuds" and personal beefs on the show are nothing but scripted storylines. I won't lie though, i still find it entertaining simply because I'm a sucker for getting to see behind the scenes stuff. I like when they interact with the men wrestlers and you get to see what they're like off WWE TV and stuff like that. I don't really care much for all the fake drama, but it's just a more dramatized version of WWE so it's not unbearable.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I also like seeing the backstage stuff. And the tour busses.

I liked seeing Ambrose in their last week.

I work midnights so I will watch the newest episode when I get off in the morning.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I do want to slap the Bella who mumbles something like "XXXX my life" in her car from the previews.

Yeah really, must suck being a model who gets paid and is the#1 diva on both the show and wwe AND is engaged to the #1 biggest star!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I do want to slap the Bella who mumbles something like "XXXX my life" in her car from the previews.

Yeah really, must suck being a model who gets paid and is the#1 diva on both the show and wwe AND is engaged to the #1 biggest star!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

History has proven over and over how giving someone money and fame doesnt change who they are; whether its whiney, XXXXXy, sad, etc

Members online

Latest posts