Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need some ID help with two cards 95 Fleer 03 Tribute

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I just recently picked up this card. The owner had it listed as a "Promo" "changes on back"
It is a 1995 Fleer #78 Paul O'neill. It looks as if the card back shows career high numbers within a box. In this promo card 1991 is within a box but on the regular issue there is no box. I have a PSA 10 of the regular version also with no box. I went to my stack of doubles and I had copies of each. Is this an actual promo card or is it a corrected error? Does anyone know what these were or if other players were like this? [MENTION=2659]tpeichel[/MENTION] any idea?
1995Fleer78DifferentBacks.jpg

Next is a 2003 Topps Tribute Subway Series Fan Fare Token card of O'neill. Beckett lists just one. No parallels that I am aware of.
2003ToppsTributeWSSubwayFanFareToken.jpg

Well I got this card in a collection. Looks to be a gold parallel of the same card. The back is identical. Anyone know what this can be?
2003ToppsTributeWSSubwayFanFareTokens.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help with these, Kevin in CT.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I think you might be talking about these: Base, /50, and the 1/1
2003ToppsTribueRainbow-1.jpg

Beckett only lists 1 card for these Fan Fare Token cards. Im not sure what I have here.

Jan 14, 2009
I just recently picked up this card. The owner had it listed as a "Promo" "changes on back"
It is a 1995 Fleer #78 Paul O'neill. It looks as if the card back shows career high numbers within a box. In this promo card 1991 is within a box but on the regular issue there is no box. I have a PSA 10 of the regular version also with no box. I went to my stack of doubles and I had copies of each. Is this an actual promo card or is it a corrected error? Does anyone know what these were or if other players were like this? @tpeichel any idea?
1995Fleer78DifferentBacks.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help with these, Kevin in CT.

It's from the set of unmarked promos. It is not a pack-issued error card. There are 9 or 10 players including Juan Gonzalez and Ozzie Smith.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
It's from the set of unmarked promos. It is not a pack-issued error card. There are 9 or 10 players including Juan Gonzalez and Ozzie Smith.
What exactly do you mean by unmarked? Just not stated on the card itself?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts