User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: The #MilbDailyThread - 4/4

  1. #1
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,561
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Exclamation The #MilbDailyThread - 4/4

    Today's notable SPs include:

    Clayton Blackburn (AA debut)
    Alex Meyer (AAA debut)
    Jason Adam
    Luke Jackson
    Mauricio Cabrera (High-A debut)
    Nick Kingham
    Jairo Labourt (Low-A debut) vs. Dace Kime (Low-A debut)
    Steven Matz (High-A debut)
    Felipe Rivero (AA debut)
    Luis Severino
    Akeem Bostick (Low-A debut)
    Jonathon Crawford (Low-A debut)
    Kevin Gausman
    Hunter Harvey (Low-A debut)
    Zach Bird
    Jamie Callahan (Low-A debut) vs. Tyler Danish
    Enny Romero
    Andrew Heaney
    John Gant (Low-A debut)
    Anthony Ranaudo
    Severino Gonzalez
    Trevor Bauer
    C.J. Edwards (AA debut)
    Kent Emanuel (Low-A debut)
    Jason Hursh (AA debut)
    Johnny Hellweg
    Matt Magill
    Zach Eflin (High-A debut) vs. Lance McCullers (High-A debut)
    Keyvius Sampson
    Noah Syndergaard
    Kendry Flores (High-A debut) vs. Julio Urias (High-A debut)
    Last edited by Jaypers; 04-04-2014 at 03:42 PM.
    J.P.

  2. #2
    Senior Member padremurph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,884
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoping for better games out of Hunter Renfroe and Franchy Cordero.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,561
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Solid AA debut for Blackburn. 5 IP, 5 H, 1 R, 1 BB, 3 K.
    J.P.

  4. #4
    Trade Moderator CatdaddysCards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cherryvale, KS
    Posts
    6,890
     CatdaddysCards55
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    JP, I haven't ever really looked. Does Jason Adam have any cards? Nothing like a home state guy, playing for my team here in Kansas. Ryne Stanek is from the same area, and Starling as well. Good area of the state for baseball.
    I have no collecting focus, right now.

    Trade Albums

  5. #5
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,561
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatdaddysCards View Post
    JP, I haven't ever really looked. Does Jason Adam have any cards? Nothing like a home state guy, playing for my team here in Kansas. Ryne Stanek is from the same area, and Starling as well. Good area of the state for baseball.
    Nope. He was on my suggestion list to Topps, though.
    J.P.

  6. #6
    Trade Moderator CatdaddysCards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cherryvale, KS
    Posts
    6,890
     CatdaddysCards55
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypers View Post
    Nope. He was on my suggestion list to Topps, though.

    He definitely needs a chrome auto. Tell em to stop slacking
    I have no collecting focus, right now.

    Trade Albums

  7. #7
    Senior Member bmp1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypers View Post
    Today's notable SPs include:

    Clayton Blackburn (AA debut)
    Alex Meyer (AAA debut)
    Jason Adam
    Luke Jackson
    Mauricio Cabrera (High-A debut)
    Nick Kingham
    Jairo Labourt (Low-A debut) vs. Dace Kime (Low-A debut)
    Steven Matz (High-A debut)
    Felipe Rivero (AA debut)
    Luis Severino
    Akeem Bostick (Low-A debut)
    Jonathon Crawford (Low-A debut)
    Kevin Gausman
    Hunter Harvey (Low-A debut)
    Zach Bird
    Jamie Callahan (Low-A debut) vs. Tyler Danish
    Enny Romero
    Andrew Heaney
    John Gant (Low-A debut)
    Anthony Ranaudo
    Severino Gonzalez
    Trevor Bauer
    C.J. Edwards (AA debut)
    Kent Emanuel (Low-A debut)
    Jason Hursh (AA debut)
    Johnny Hellweg
    Matt Magill
    Zach Eflin (High-A debut) vs. Lance McCullers (High-A debut)
    Keyvius Sampson
    Noah Syndergaard
    Kendry Flores (High-A debut) vs. Julio Urias (High-A debut)
    Lots of high-end arms today/tonight! Looking forward to see what these whippershnappers can do this year:



    nice report on Matz
    http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseba...matz-1.7015982






    and this feller, but it's already sold
    Last edited by bmp1971; 04-04-2014 at 07:08 PM.
    WTTF/WTB: Looking for Red Sox cards I don't have of players from modern Bowman products. Always open to trade!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,561
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Steven Matz - 5 IP, 7 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 5 K
    J.P.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,561
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Addison Russell HR (1) - first in AA
    J.P.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,561
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Greg Johns ‏@GregJohnsMLB
    Taijuan Walker will make first Minor League rehab start tonight for Class-A High Desert.
    J.P.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,561
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Adam Brett Walker HR (1)

    Courtney Hawkins HR (1)
    J.P.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,561
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gausman - 4.2 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 6 K
    J.P.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,561
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hunter Harvey's Sally League debut - 6 IP, 4 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 5 K
    J.P.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,561
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great debut in AA for C.J. Edwards. 4 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 4 K
    J.P.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,561
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Now this is the Trevor Bauer I like to see.

    6 IP, 2 H, 1 R, 2 BB, 9 K
    J.P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •