Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ricky Vaughn has autographed cards for 2014 Topps Archives!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I could maybe see $200 for the 1st few, and maybe settle around $150ish is my guess. Its a huge card and with the movie having a huge following it could be more

These are not numbered right?I would be tempted to get one.What is a hopper?Will you have any team breaks?Or is it random.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
These are not numbered right?I would be tempted to get one.What is a hopper?Will you have any team breaks?Or is it random.

This is all the info that is out right now, cant wait to see whoelse they have signing

Major League, widely regarded as one of the best baseball movies ever made, turns 25-years old in 2014. Although there are some obscure cards for the movie, there hasn't been a mainstream collection -- until now. There are both basic insert cards and autographs that are fully licensed and use images from the film. Charlie Sheen is among the confirmed signers. Basic Major League inserts have five parallels: Gold (#/25), Red (#/10), Purple (#/5), Printing Plates and Worst to First (1/1). Major League Autographs have a Worst to First parallel as well that is numbered to 10.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Too bad Topps didn't make a Double auto book card of Sheen/Vaughn, one of Charlie, one of Ricky and when you open the book, it plays the Wild Thing chant from the Movie!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
This is all the info that is out right now, cant wait to see whoelse they have signing

Major League, widely regarded as one of the best baseball movies ever made, turns 25-years old in 2014. Although there are some obscure cards for the movie, there hasn't been a mainstream collection -- until now. There are both basic insert cards and autographs that are fully licensed and use images from the film. Charlie Sheen is among the confirmed signers. Basic Major League inserts have five parallels: Gold (#/25), Red (#/10), Purple (#/5), Printing Plates and Worst to First (1/1). Major League Autographs have a Worst to First parallel as well that is numbered to 10.

Has anyone ever seen any of the obscure cards?I have not.What is a hopper?Will there be team breaks of this?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Has anyone ever seen any of the obscure cards?I have not.What is a hopper?Will there be team breaks of this?

There will be at least 2 breaks for the TCG's, i did pick up another case for another break if we could fill it.

As for the hopper, that is used for misc cards (non sport/ non baseball) For this break I would pull all the Major League cards out and not include them with the Indians.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
There will be at least 2 breaks for the TCG's, i did pick up another case for another break if we could fill it.

As for the hopper, that is used for misc cards (non sport/ non baseball) For this break I would pull all the Major League cards out and not include them with the Indians.

Do we get to pick teams or randomly assigned?

Members online

Latest posts