Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else waiting for Hyun-Jin Ryu auto cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Very pleased with how Hyun-Jin Ryu has started the season, but still waiting on his 2013 Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome redemption's. Should I be surprised that some of his more recent releases have already been fulfilled... Anyone else waiting on him?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I'd love to get a chrome auto or two of his. I am waiting on 3 myself...all of them were pack pulled:

oct8.jpg
january5.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I'd love to get a chrome auto or two of his. I am waiting on 3 myself...all of them were pack pulled:

oct8.jpg
january5.jpg

Nice! I'm waiting on some Bowman Chrome (gold, blue, base) and a ton of Topps Chrome parallels...

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I finally received the 5 Star autograph this week. Still waiting on the Topps Chrome which I have not seen one yet:

2013 Topps 5 Star Hyun Jin Ryu RC Autograph 21/25:
5D767A2C-4479-409D-9368-6808E9E49432.jpg

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Yes! Nothing unusual for myself but a few nice parallels for customers.

Ryu is extremely fun to watch and is constantly being compared to Fernando Valenzeula. Also, I live in Koreatown in Los Angeles and Dodgers Stadium is literally minutes away. It's probably going to take a no-no or perfect game but his cards have great potential.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I like watching him when I can and I collect his cards but I pulled a redemption for one of his auto parallels from chrome and I made sure it was gone before a week's time. I don't trust topps one iota and that's also why I have not purchased a single Bagwell auto redemption for his stuff out of museum collection. Would it look nice? Heck yes. But I am not putting my trust in them making anything they say they will. I'd rather pay extra if they should go live and I see them pop on ebay. At least at that point I'll know they're real.

Members online

Latest posts