Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Washington Collectors: Factoria Square Mall show tomorrow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I would love to make it to the west side sometime for a show. Meanwhile, if there is anyone in the Spokane/CDA Idaho there is a really nice monthly traders night in CDA at Pick 6 sports cards On the 18th. We did three cases last time. Lots of fun.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I will be there around 9 am as usual. Hoping to find some good deals, the main guy I buy from there won't be set up...

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
This was actually a pretty good show. I didn't buy anything, but I felt there were some pretty good deals. Seemed like more tables than normal, too. I can't really think of anything specific, but I felt "the urge" at several cards. Mainly rookies, I guess. Didn't really look for anyone specific except for Gwynn and Matt Capps for [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION]... A lot of Mariners / Seahawks for sure!! Anyone else enjoy this one?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Seemed busy. But I spent far less than usual.

EdgarMartinez: which table was yours?

There were a lot of new dealers. One guy was a one and done just to move some stuff but he had really really good deals. LeBron Topps RC for $1 etc

Highlight of the show was a Hank Aaron 2014 Topps Heritage Red Ink Auto for $150 (redemption)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I wish I was near [haha] I'd love to move 12,000 Mariners and 6000 Seahawks cards mostly base .
I have 25 times I will set up during minor league season and if I sell ANY Mariners / Seahawks I will ask WHY ? LOL
Thanks Gwynn545 for looking
Picture372.jpg

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
How frequent is this show? is it a Twin Oaks show? I was out of town, but wouldn't mind browsing a future show, but only if there are no admission fees.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Shoreline is once a month

Factoria is about every 3 months

The only one that charges is the club show and unless you really really like overpriced vintage I wouldn't waste your time.

Members online

Latest posts