Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

9356b396-b048-4356-a395-17aa9a3fbecf_zps5402af4a.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Gooood morning fellas. I'm up early. Going to a small show today. My main focus is supplies. I'm still sorting my recent purchase. I got some scans done that I will add later. Still have not scratched surface with organizing/scanning. Have a great day!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Up early as my 2-year-old was up at 4:50am! Now we're on the couch watching Thomas the Tank Engine.

Have a good day everyone!

- Rodrick

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Mornin' We should be through with snow in Virginia. I don't envy any of you on the northern ends of the country right now. Hope everyone gets some R&R this weekend.
DANNY

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Last day of the work week and starting early :)

Mornin' We should be through with snow in Virginia. I don't envy any of you on the northern ends of the country right now. Hope everyone gets some R&R this weekend.
DANNY

Congrats on winter hopefully going away! I hope the painting has gone/finished well for you Danny. We scraped popcorn and sanded the ceiling in one of the bedrooms last weekend and will finish up tack clothing and priming the ceiling and walls this weekend.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Gooood morning fellas. I'm up early. Going to a small show today. My main focus is supplies. I'm still sorting my recent purchase. I got some scans done that I will add later. Still have not scratched surface with organizing/scanning. Have a great day!

Can't wait to see more of the collection

Good morning.

Up early as my 2-year-old was up at 4:50am! Now we're on the couch watching Thomas the Tank Engine.

Have a good day everyone!

- Rodrick

My son used to love Thomas the Train. I still have all his Thomas toys from when he was younger.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Catching up on The Americans. Previews for Fargo, starts 15th, which looks awesome! Going to call Toys R Us at 9 to see if they have any Rickey McFarlanes.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Morning Fellas

Man in the Lumberjack Bingo I can't seem to clear the first Branch. I could have been work on Branch#4 by now. ::facepalm::

I see Joe and Crystal are taking home Miranda finally. Joe posted it on his facebook. I'm sure he will come on here sometime and officially tell us :lol:

Sunny and 35 here today and it is going to get to 42 :lol: I'm working this whole weekend, so I'll be on later from work.

And there is only 4 left standing in my NCAA contest good luck to Ralph on today's game he has Connecticut and they are the underdog, but Florida needs to win by 7 or more in order for Rickyfanatic to keep them and more on.

Other game is RNCoyote Kentucky v.s. PeteD Wisconsin
Kentucky-1.5 so they need to win by 2 or more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts