Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wrestlemania 30 thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyd2107

Oct 29, 2009
How many will be watching it live on the network? I hope the network doesnt crash tonight with so many viewers tuning in to it.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
My wife & kid will be watching on the network on the laptop. I'm going to a buddy's house with a couple others to watch (since his ma will be making several pizza snacks).

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I will be watching Monday morning when I get off work.

Work midnights and I'm not getting up at like 6 to watch Mania and then stay up all night working.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I will be watching Monday morning when I get off work.

Work midnights and I'm not getting up at like 6 to watch Mania and then stay up all night working.

You killing your FB then ? I remember you've done this before when you didn't want spoilers.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
You killing your FB then ? I remember you've done this before when you didn't want spoilers.

I will log out of my FB on my phone before I go to sleep before work, so when I wake up and go to check it I will see I'm logged out and remember not to log in as to not get any spoilers. I'll keep it logged out all night at work and hope no one texts me any results excitedly.

padresfan9

Dec 8, 2013
Cant wait for wm I was there last year and ready to watch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
We will be broadcasting it to about 30 people at the store on the network

You need to promote that. I'm guessing I could've driven down, picked up Sam ( [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] ) and watched it there (or went to WM30 itself) :D

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Swagger puts Cesaro in the ankle lock, Zeb pulls him off

Swagger extends his hand to Cesaro, Cesaro knocks him down then swings him

Members online