Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2001 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Red 1/1 - Beckett Added?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
As some of you know, I monitor Albert Belle's checklist closely via Beckett and update accordingly when cards are added or deleted and even work with a contact at Beckett to make sure it's as accurate as possible.

Anyways, just a heads up to player collectors and really collectors from the early 2000s... Beckett has added Red 1/1 parallels to the 2001 Topps Gold Label release. I can't confirm or fight the addition but find it hilarious it's 13 years later and now some have surfaced and Beckett is adding them to the checklist basically.

What I was told is that they got a few in for grading, so they can confirm Class 3 is out there but not Class 1 and/or 2... which kind of irritates me because they should be smart enough to just think if Class 3 is out there then the other two have to be as well, right?

Anyways, has anyone ever seen their guy? Anyone have a picture of one or even own one themselves?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Mac, are these actually numbered 1/1? Are they a back door item that surfaced? I can't picture them to be honest with you. I know O'neill was not in that product but I do player collect Jeter, Bernie and Nick Johnson and I never heard of it. Quick search of eBay nothing shows up either.

By the way, if you remember it to Beckett about ten years to list your beloved 98 Topps Tek individually. For years if you had one card each if base and diffractor and you were all set then all of a sudden, bammmmmm, your totals went up another 178.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Mac, are these actually numbered 1/1? Are they a back door item that surfaced? I can't picture them to be honest with you. I know O'neill was not in that product but I do player collect Jeter, Bernie and Nick Johnson and I never heard of it. Quick search of eBay nothing shows up either.

By the way, if you remember it to Beckett about ten years to list your beloved 98 Topps Tek individually. For years if you had one card each if base and diffractor and you were all set then all of a sudden, bammmmmm, your totals went up another 178.

Beckett told me they got in a few for grading, so they can confirm they're out there. Thing that's stupid is they can only technically confirm the Class 3 because they actually have one.

Um...... I remember the day they added that haha... I was like nooooooooooo because I hadn't gone after them all because they weren't recognized and I wasn't going to play that game. Now.... Addicted.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts