Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA / DNA Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
I'm assuming they can but I just want to get the boards opinion as some of you are experts in this area. I'm looking at a Ted Williams cut that is slabbed on ebay. It looks a little older (not sure if it actually is) but the auto seems different then a few of the others that appear to be from the late 80s (when he was signing a lot.

I'm thinking it may be different if it is indeed older however I'm assuming that the experts at PSA/DNA took this into account and are much more skilled than my 2 minute eye check.

I guess I'm a little apprehensive since I've never spent this amount on a card. Should I be worried? Any steps to take?

Below is a link to the item in question.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ted-William...01761600?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item54076bda40

Thanks in advance for any input.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Yes they do. And also that price seems high for that particular cut. With patience you could snag a nice pack issued one from UD for that price or find a similar index card for half that price

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
I love the 1987 Perez-Steele Great Moments. That is a much better piece for the price than the slabbed cut.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Thanks for the responses guys. So I shouldn't worry as long as it's slabbed?

As for the auto I want, I wouldn't pay full price, but hopefully get the seller to come down a bit. The reason I like that one is whether it is or not, it has a vintage feel to it. While I do like some of the Perez Steele, there are plenty of them out there and they were for sure signed at the end of his life. The other cut is a bit unique, which I like.

Members online