User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate to say this but sick of excuses...........

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hate to say this but sick of excuses...........

Feb, 25th I pay a guy(Mike Hourigan a.k.a-mmyers1978) 10 bucks for a lot of refractors for my son.

A week goes past, no response. then 2 weeks and I email him asking if the cards have gone out? he says "we got 2 inches of snow and the place shut down, i'll get them in the mail within a couple of days. O.K. forward to 4 weeks since I paid him, another email sent to him, his response was "sent out so many cards I sent them to the wrong person when I get them back i'll mail to you. I said O.K., fifth week I ask if cards are mailed, I said if not received by wed of this week I would like a refund he says " you should have them by Friday, if not I will refund you the money. Well Friday has come and gone, no cards and no refund.

Mr.mmyers1978, please keep the money and cards that I bought from you. It seems like you need both of them more then my son does
    Last edited by roundtree34; 04-08-2014 at 02:27 PM.

richandsheryl
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roundtree34 View Post
    Feb, 25th I pay a guy(Mike Hourigan a.k.a-mmyers1978) 1 bucks for a lot of refractors for my son.

A week goes past, no response. then 2 weeks and I email him asking if the cards have gone out? he says "we got 2 inches of snow and the place shut down, i'll get them in the mail within a couple of days. O.K. forward to 4 weeks since I paid him, another email sent to him, his response was "sent out so many cards I sent them to the wrong person when I get them back i'll mail to you. I said O.K., fifth week I ask if cards are mailed, I said if not received by wed of this week I would like a refund he says " you should have them by Friday, if not I will refund you the money. Well Friday has come and gone, no cards and no refund.

Mr.mmyers1978, please keep the money and cards that I bought from you. It seems like you need both of them more then my son does
    Meh to bad. Sorry to see this happen. Hopefully it is really true though they did go to some one else and make to you.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how many people has this guy "mishandled"? More than 6, less than 12? I was just looking at his thread...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a trade with him for 2 game used cards and a 2002 Signing Bonus. Took a couple of weeks before he ever sent and once I got them in there was no frame or coa with the signing bonus. It was shoved into an envelope with no padding. I was told he didn't know they came with a frame or a coa. Needless to say I wasn't happy. I sent his stuff back to him and I got my cards back.

Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feb, 25th I pay a guy(Mike Hourigan a.k.a-mmyers1978) 1 bucks for a lot of refractors for my son.

Dude, get over it.

He REALLY needed that dollar.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 bucks is a lot of money. You should complain.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry it was for 10 bucks not 1 dollar.

Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry it was for 10 bucks not 1 dollar.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

richlopez
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $1, $10, or $100, it shouldn't matter. If you agree to a deal and get money in hand, you need to go through with it.
    Digicat's want list top 3: - (full list...)
    1999 Bowman Chrome Gold REF #/25 Aubrey Huff
    1999 Bowman Chrome Gold REF #/25 Tim Hudson
    2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity #/25 Ryan Jensen

My San Francisco Giants rookie card collection

richandsheryl
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For all you smart asses, that are commenting jokes on here. If you really know the reason why the OP bought them, I'm sure you would still make the jokes, but you would then understand why he is disappointed with not getting them.
    And OP the cards are grouped and I'll find something to send them out tomorrow. I have to go to work now

Regard Richard

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a deal with him around the same time you did.2 weeks went by, no cards.I message him about it, a week later they did arrive in my mailbox.Took longer than I thought, but did get them eventually.Who does your kid collect?I'll see if I have something for you.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leave appropriate feedback.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roundtree, let me know what your don collects. I can send some stuff his way.

pootshwan
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought 2 Frank Thomas cards from him and I'm getting the run around too. VERY frustrating. His excuse to me was that his son had surgery....

OK, I understand, things happen.

So it's been about another 2 weeks and still nothing. He said he dropped them in the mail about a week and half ago. Now he's not responding to my private messages....
    Last edited by pootshwan; 04-08-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yikes.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast