Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hate to say this but sick of excuses...........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
Feb, 25th I pay a guy(Mike Hourigan a.k.a-mmyers1978) 10 bucks for a lot of refractors for my son.

A week goes past, no response. then 2 weeks and I email him asking if the cards have gone out? he says "we got 2 inches of snow and the place shut down, i'll get them in the mail within a couple of days. O.K. forward to 4 weeks since I paid him, another email sent to him, his response was "sent out so many cards I sent them to the wrong person when I get them back i'll mail to you. I said O.K., fifth week I ask if cards are mailed, I said if not received by wed of this week I would like a refund he says " you should have them by Friday, if not I will refund you the money. Well Friday has come and gone, no cards and no refund.

Mr.mmyers1978, please keep the money and cards that I bought from you. It seems like you need both of them more then my son does

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Feb, 25th I pay a guy(Mike Hourigan a.k.a-mmyers1978) 1 bucks for a lot of refractors for my son.

A week goes past, no response. then 2 weeks and I email him asking if the cards have gone out? he says "we got 2 inches of snow and the place shut down, i'll get them in the mail within a couple of days. O.K. forward to 4 weeks since I paid him, another email sent to him, his response was "sent out so many cards I sent them to the wrong person when I get them back i'll mail to you. I said O.K., fifth week I ask if cards are mailed, I said if not received by wed of this week I would like a refund he says " you should have them by Friday, if not I will refund you the money. Well Friday has come and gone, no cards and no refund.

Mr.mmyers1978, please keep the money and cards that I bought from you. It seems like you need both of them more then my son does

Meh to bad. Sorry to see this happen. Hopefully it is really true though they did go to some one else and make to you.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
I made a trade with him for 2 game used cards and a 2002 Signing Bonus. Took a couple of weeks before he ever sent and once I got them in there was no frame or coa with the signing bonus. It was shoved into an envelope with no padding. I was told he didn't know they came with a frame or a coa. Needless to say I wasn't happy. I sent his stuff back to him and I got my cards back.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Feb, 25th I pay a guy(Mike Hourigan a.k.a-mmyers1978) 1 bucks for a lot of refractors for my son.

Dude, get over it.

He REALLY needed that dollar.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
sorry it was for 10 bucks not 1 dollar.

hB63C0AC5

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
$1, $10, or $100, it shouldn't matter. If you agree to a deal and get money in hand, you need to go through with it.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
For all you smart asses, that are commenting jokes on here. If you really know the reason why the OP bought them, I'm sure you would still make the jokes, but you would then understand why he is disappointed with not getting them.
And OP the cards are grouped and I'll find something to send them out tomorrow. I have to go to work now

Regard Richard

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I made a deal with him around the same time you did.2 weeks went by, no cards.I message him about it, a week later they did arrive in my mailbox.Took longer than I thought, but did get them eventually.Who does your kid collect?I'll see if I have something for you.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
I bought 2 Frank Thomas cards from him and I'm getting the run around too. VERY frustrating. His excuse to me was that his son had surgery....

OK, I understand, things happen.

So it's been about another 2 weeks and still nothing. He said he dropped them in the mail about a week and half ago. Now he's not responding to my private messages....

Last edited:

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
$1, $10, or $100, it shouldn't matter. If you agree to a deal and get money in hand, you need to go through with it.

This.

When I make a deal, whether it's $0.01 or $1000, I expect the other person to uphold their end of the bargain and I don't think it's unfair for anyone else to expect the same.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Kinda glad I held off on sending payment for a card. Seems like a standup individual

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Believe it or not I made 3 purchases from Mike and they went pretty smoothly with the exception of the first that I waited 3 weeks for.

Sorry so many are missing cards!

Members online

Latest posts