Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Braun responds to boos in Philly with 3 homers, 7 rbi.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
he means a full stadium......something he wont see much at home this year

He'll play in front of plenty of sold out crowds this year at home. This team is better than good this year and will give the Cardinals a run all the way until the end of the season. If Ramirez stays healthy this year they could win the division and Melvin has already said if they are contending by all star break he will add the necessary parts to take them all the way to the post season.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Yes they should. I am bias and even I think Braun is a huge ****** for how he handled the entire situation.

However, I do find it entertaining when the Brewers play teams like the Red Sox, and the fans are going nuts booing Braun. Those same fans who hold Big Papi and Manny Ramirez on a pedestal.

So true.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Ryan Braun is the Lance Armstrong of MLB. I am surprised at how many people around here are getting caught up in the 'feel good' comeback.

He cheated, he lied, he threw some poor dude under the bus and ruined his life, and now he hits a couple of home runs and people are slobbing on his knob about how great he is.

Okay. That makes sense.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Ryan Braun is the Lance Armstrong of MLB. I am surprised at how many people around here are getting caught up in the 'feel good' comeback.

He cheated, he lied, he threw some poor dude under the bus and ruined his life, and now he hits a couple of home runs and people are slobbing on his knob about how great he is.

Okay. That makes sense.

Would people stop with the "Poor Dude" stuff. Laurenzi is not innocent in this....we've been over this ad nauseum.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Would people stop with the "Poor Dude" stuff. Laurenzi is not innocent in this....we've been over this ad nauseum.

Says the Brewers fan.

I'm a Cardinals fan and I'm not sold on Peralta. He rubs me the wrong way and I believe he could become a huge problem for St. Louis.

I would rather not have signed him.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Did Braun lie and throw him under the bus?

Yes. He did.

It doesn't matter if the dude murdered your mother and is a bad dude altogether.

What Braun said about him was a lie. Plain and simple. And people shouldn't overlook that. Brewer fan or not.

I was speaking on Laurenzi. Go four posts or so back. You'll see it. I never said anything regarding Braun....

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Good, I'm happy for Braun. As long as people can't sleep at night over this, I hope he keeps playing well. Braun is one of the many cheats and lairs along with Selig and deserved his suspension and booing. At the same time, he's back playing and hitting well like he's getting paid to. No reason to let it consume too much time and effort.

Members online

Latest posts