Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Artifacts 1/1... real?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
It's real. The holofoil name and 1/1 stamp are only difference from base. They did basketball like this.

Wow. The "1 of 1" is in a silly place, and I've never heard of this card before. Not listed on Beckett (yes, I know, I know...)

Anyone know what's it called? Seems like it would be a parallel well-known enough to be listed?

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
MaybeI am blind, but where is the 1/1 stamp?

Also,why the hell would they make the name and stamp that almost impossible to see/read?

The stamp looks like the same stamping UD used on the 1/1s from 2007 Exquisite, which are clear if you see the card from a proper angle. The picture of that Bay is at angle, and the lighting looks bad, so it doesn't shine like it should.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
MaybeI am blind, but where is the 1/1 stamp?

Also,why the hell would they make the name and stamp that almost impossible to see/read?

To me, the border/frame is an incredibly awkward and unaesthetic place to highlight that this is a 1 of 1. It looks like an afterthought, so much so that I initially thought it was actually an aftermarket card.

Members online

Latest posts