Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball, Hot Dogs, Beer & Celebrities

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
If you could have a hot dog and beer with a celebrity (currently living) at a baseball game, who would it be?

For me....Jennifer Aniston.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Any celebrity who only shows up during post season to get tv face time for their new sitcom "shovin buddies" on Fox.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Jerry Seinfeld, Kevin James and Chris Rock....3 funny comedians who are also die hard Mets fanatics like me

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Any celebrity who only shows up during post season to get tv face time for their new sitcom "shovin buddies" on Fox.

What? "Slowly Rotating Black Guy" was not available? How about the two guys from "Crossed Arms Opposites"?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
What? "Slowly Rotating Black Guy" was not available? How about the two guys from "Crossed Arms Opposites"?

Are those still on? I just remember them jostling each other around but really, they are friends.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Are those still on? I just remember them jostling each other around but really, they are friends.

They got cancelled for giggling snarky co-workers

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Danielle Fishel
good god man.......hell yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
danielle-fishel-300x400.jpg

danielle-fishel-20th-annual-a-time-for-heroes-celebrity-carnival-01.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I just want the beer. Keep the hot dog. If it is a celebrity who will sit in the cold or a light rain in April or 100 degrees in July then there all good. That celebrity that is there in the best seats during the playoffs who does not know what a 6-4-3 double play is, haul ass. We are the die-hards. Okay, I vented.

Members online