Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

On a 3 day card card show, which day(s) do you go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Curiosity strikes me, as well as opinions to help my own indecision. Typically, I think I like to go on Friday night.. Because one, I'm anxious and lack patience, and two, first pick!

When do you prefer to go? Friday because you may feel the same as me? Saturday to catch the show during "prime time"? Or Sunday for last minute deals and a better chance of haggling? Or whatever combination of days or your own feelings.

Shows coming up here in a couple weeks and I just don't think I can wait any longer than that Friday night, especially since I'm finally going with a nice amount to spend. So anxious haha

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
How close is it? Does it charge admission? When I lived in MN they had 2 day shows all of the time and I usually went both days. The only 3 day show I remember I went all 3 days.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
The Tri Star shows are three days and I usually have to work on Friday so I go on Saturday, hours are usually longer on Saturday than Friday and Sunday also

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Friday has the best selection
Saturday has a good selection
Sunday the steals are gone but prices are blow outs depending what you're looking for.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Ideally, and this is strictly speaking of a 'what if' scenario, I would obviously prefer to be there early on the first day to sniff out all the good deals and get there while opening stock is still in tact. After that, I would also venture in on the last day to get in on any clearance deals some may be having just to make some last few bucks before leaving. But if I had to chose just one day, it would be the first.

Latest posts