Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who cuts the best promo?

Who cuts the best promo?

• John Cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miz

• New Age Outlaws

• Ziggler

• Paul Heyman

• Seth Rollins

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I always thought Paul Heyman did a really good job.

CM Punk and Randy Orton do pretty good too.. They have a type of charisma that makes them very believable in what they are saying, they know how to "wear an attitude."

Stone Cold was always really good at staying in character and being consistently entertaining also.. The Rock was really good too but sometimes you could tell he was just trying too hard after the novelty wore off a little bit.

Vine McMahon did/does very well too IMO.

Those are just off the top of my head without thinking too hard. Dusty Rhodes was a natural too. Can't forget Ric Flair either. I liked Scott Hall too. I thought Hall killed it with his HOF speech ending "hard work pays off, dreams come true, bad times don't last.... But bad guys do"

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
CM Punk was the best on the mic in a long time

HHH does a really good job too when he wants to

John Cena and The Rock are tied, imo, on promos. Both are possibly top 5 all time.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I dont see Ric Flair Crokkett -WCW-NWA Territories Four Horseman era or Dusty Rhodes Crokkett-WCW-NWA Territories days in the poll.

Fordman

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
For current guys I went with CM Punk but my favorite promos have always been Mick Foley ones. The stuff he did in ECW was great.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I dont see Ric Flair Crokkett -WCW-NWA Territories Four Horseman era or Dusty Rhodes Crokkett-WCW-NWA Territories days in the poll.

Fordman

This. Flair was the best ever.

Based on poll, The Rock has got to be the guy. He's probably the best thing after Flair.

Last edited:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Fools.

Wyatt / Heyman / Punk are the best today. Ambrose, if given a singles push, would be platinum on the mic. I'd put my boy Zig's in there, but christ, he rarely, if ever, gets a chance to work the mic.

Prior times would be RAVEN, who I'm stunned nobody has listed, Dusty Rhodes (80's), Horsemen (especially AA), Pillman & Jericho, before getting overly corny in the WWF.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Are we counting Warrior's ramblings as cocaine fueled diatribes or promos?

Nobody has or ever will match his intensity during promos.

Ambrose has the potential but he isnt given a chance to talk much which is a shame.

He's smooth too...he was hitting on a tv anchor on the air while promoting RAW the other day

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
How could I forget Bray Wyatt? I was just thinking about how great his promos were the other day.. He's doing a great job. He is so good at what he does that it makes his character very believable. Can't believe that's Mike Rotunda's son! Although sometimes I can see the resemblance.

Brian Pillman was really good in his WWF/ECW days too

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Shane Douglas was GOLD on the mic in ECW.

One of the best ever.

Piper may be the best ever.

Ambrose, I agree, when he goes single, you will all be amazed by.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Shane Douglas was GOLD on the mic in ECW.

One of the best ever.

Piper may be the best ever.

Ambrose, I agree, when he goes single, you will all be amazed by.

I think we'll be in a semi-circle jerk when this happens.

Members online

Latest posts