Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Toughest Odds To Pull

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
in the long run do odds really matter? Its all comes down to what someone wants to pay for it. Sure you can put a price tag of 10k or even 1mil if you think that is the value of it. It might just sit there for months/years collecting dust and become the most expensive paperweight ever.

Pretty true.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Peter's is going to own the fcb store with all the bux this thread is generating him......If it's ever updated.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

A_Pharis

Peter's is going to own the fcb store with all the bux this thread is generating him......If it's ever updated.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Updated in that thread or not - it's tracked.

I don't think Dave will be receiving anything. I'm afraid that leg sweep knocked him out of the competition. He'll have to find another dojo.

COBRA KAI!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
What about people who haven't seen these threads and actually buy his stuff on COMC or whatever? Is there any recourse for that?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
The good thing is this $12 card (that its been proven that there are several of no matter what the shady dude says) which he bought on ebay now shows up on google results directing them to this very topic due to pimp daddy putting the exact title of the card in his original post.

You know, cause that information was very important to put there with his innocent "question" which he answered immediately. This guy is a dope who thinks he can ask all these questions about how to wipe a graph off and what pen does topps use and no one will realize whats really going on. You show him proof like a freaking picture of the other copy and he says things like "it took too long to show him" LMAO really? The person who showed him the card never thought much of it and had to dig it out of his collection to show them,and shut them up. But now he throws out that proof cause #1 it dont go with his BS story #2 It totally devalued this make believe value Mr dave made up in his head.

Facts are this.

*There are more than one of this card

*Card was bought on ebay for less than $20. I remember seeing the ebay link a long long time ago when he first started sniffing around value. He claimed the seller canceled the sale and charged him more when confronted then. Soon after he disappeared for a bit and when the results went away the card returned.

*Card was backdoored. Topps loves to say it may have accidently made its way into packs when sometimes it flew out the backdoor. Im not sure if thats to not accuse a worker of stealing or to publicly make it look like everything is cool when in fact sticky fingers are the culprit. Only time I really recall topps saying a card was backdoored is those uncut sheets or cards stolen during shipping.

Isnt it amazing a group of collectors collectively tell this guy what the card is and he ignores that. But he listens to the PHONE OPERATOR at Topps who possibly never collected a card and makes $7 an hour to get you off the phone. Ok sure its a several thousand dollar card the guy who cleans the windows at Beckett told me so. Finally I found an old topic where the OP says the following. Strange his story has changed so drastically since 2011, wonder why....

The response said that "During production, chrome cards have a tendency to stick together. This is what most likely happened and an unknown number of unsigned cards were accidentally inserted into packs. Any collector in possession of these cards needs to contact our customer service department so we can resolve the situation."

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts