Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Flair Legacy Masterpiece (Fleer Bankruptcy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caster513

Jul 16, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
I would like some info as well. I have a chance to pick up a Lofton with the purple name on the front and back but no 1/1 stamp. Whats the value of these cards and are the legit?

ch2423

Jan 3, 2011
NE Ohio
I was offered the Cruz Row 0 one through Blowout. Not sure what to think of them or what to even offer on one.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
There's a seller on ebay with tons of Bankruptcy Fleer parallels, mostly 2002-2005. I bought a few that were supposed to be 1/1s, paid anywhere from $1 to $1.50. No one knows how many of any of these were printed, even the cards that were supposed to be 1/1s (this seller had as many as 10 copies of the "1/1"s). I buy any Bankruptcy Fleer product I can find but I wouldn't pay much for them.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
The Purple text is for the Masterpiece 1/1's, but the ones I have pulled, all had 1/1's or they spelled out "One of One" on the front..

These are probably replacement cards that Fleer had hanging around..

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yea, there is A LOT going on with these... there are two Belle's out there and I'm more confused than I am overly interested to be honest. Kind of a kick in the balls if you ask me.....

braves3331

Aug 19, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
I too was offered one of these through blowout for Justice at $150. Couldn't find any definitive info on them, but have seen other responses where there may be a few of these replacements out there. On the bright side, at least someone didn't put the "1 of 1" on and try to pass them off as the real deal.

Latest posts