Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just how "real" is total divas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Yes I know it's a reality show and we know how staged some of these spots can be.

But what about this show? I mean, it's a "reality" show AND a wwe show, does that mean nothing is legit?

I ask because it was blatantly obvious cena wasn't cheating on nikki AND also extremely obvious he was going to buy her that house.

Yet it was played off as "real" and since both of them are actor's in a way, you can't tell by them.

Was summer's slap real? As in Natalie didn't know it was coming? Or was it staged because she knows she needs surgery so make it a story line, just like wwe?

I feel so weird just watching this show and weirder posting about it.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I don't watch it. Probably the only WWE 'programming' I don't ever watch.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I doubt much if any of it is real. The cast and producers have admitted that the show is scripted. How much of it is scripted I don't know, but I would assume most if not all of it is at least to an extent. I'm sure some of it is real but overly dramatic for the shows purposes. Like Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella getting married, that's real and not just for the show, but it will be on the show and I'm sure will be made out to be much more dramatic and chaotic and full of drama then it actually was.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I was under the belief that Cena/Bryan and The Bellas was a work to get ratings for the show

Dont think that now after Brie and Bryan got married though

Members online

Latest posts