Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Very simply, What was the greatest moment in Baseball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It wasn't as important as the Black Sox case, the Jackie Robinson moment, the '89 WS or the post-9/11 moments but the Sox finally ending the "Curse" by coming back from down 3-0 has gotta be pretty far up the List, no matter who you root for...

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
For me there will always be one answer to this question and I'm a Yankees fan....

Kirk Gibson - I told my father the next morning that the World Series was over (he had gone to bed early) and he laughed, saying it's only one game etc. "yeah Dad - but you didn't SEE it!"

That one is definitely way up there. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing at that moment.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
That one is definitely way up there. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing at that moment.

I was watching the game with my Dad, a die-hard since they were in Philly, and just sat there. I turned around, he had no reaction, and no words, the rest of the nite. He just hit the trash can. After about 10 minutes, I just went to bed. He was more mad 'cuz he thought "Eck" had struck out Mike Davis the AB before.

Plus, everyone still thought the A's would come back and win the Series easily...

Quick sidenote, has anyone every noticed the cars leaving the Stadium Lot (seen under the RF overhang) all hit their brake lights at same time that he hit it?

Members online

Latest posts