Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SGC grading tiers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graymouse

Sep 1, 2008
I just want to see if I understood SGC grading correctly....

If I want to have my...... lets say..1955 Topps Roberto Clemente Rookie card graded by SGC I would have to pay $40! for one card! Being that its value is over 2k? That is crazy. (Assuming that it was a "raw" card) I hope that I am wrong.

How much would it cost me to crossover that same card from PSA to SGC? I am trying to see if it is worth the time and effort. Thanks for your time.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
Did you check the site for crossovers prices?

They have a crossover special going on through March.

-----------------
March Grading Specials!
March Madness Special: $5/card
All basketball cards - any year, any value, any quantity, 20-day service)

Crossover Special: Any card, $7/card
($1,000 max. value, 20-day service, no minimum)

All cards 1970-present: $5
($250 max. value, 10-card minimum, 15-day service)

Next-Day special: $25/card
($2,500 max. value)

* All specials begin March 1, 2009 and expire March 31, 2009. Specials do not include oversized cards, cabinets, or cards requiring custom-cut inserts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orders must be postmarked by the expiration date in order to receive the special
Cards that require custom inserts cannot be included with this special
SGC accepts submissions from all customers. There are no special membership fees to submit cards.
Questions on bulk-deals please call Brian Dwyer at 1-800-742-9212 ext. 114, or email Brian Dwyer.

EbAyAdDiCt

Aug 7, 2008
Mouse.............just curious, why would you want to cross from PSA to SGC? I would think that same card would fetch more from PSA if you were to ever sell. I am certainly not pimping PSA, i own graded cards from both. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts