Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My nicest 13 Bowman Draft Group Break Hit yet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TehRegulator

Nov 22, 2013
Last night I hit a Austin Meadows / Clint Frazier Dual Draftees Autos Red /5 in a group break although I had to pay the other winner for the Pirates half.

858842_10151978616077461_7548950019966933502_o.jpg

Absolutely stoked!

Now I'm wondering how much it will go for 1) as a redemption 2) after redemption (should I even try to redeem it?)

Anyways I'm just glad I was able to pull in such an awesome hit with some good potential value.

P.S. I also hit a Mike Trout Hometown flag 5/5 in 14 GQ a few nights ago in a half case break. It's been a good week for me in breaks.

Last edited:

jmeeks1331

Mar 3, 2014
I'm pretty sure both guys have signed all of their cards, so the redemption should come pretty quickly. I can't tell you what to do, but if I were in your shoes, I would redeem it, get it graded, then sell it (or keep it!). But that's just me, you have to do what's right for you. Either way, congrats on the killer hit!

TehRegulator

Nov 22, 2013
Yea, I've heard that too and they should be sticker autos anyways. I don't understand sticker autos being redemptions but I haven't seen them in the wild yet so I'm cautious. I might just redeem it though.

I'm not keeping it. Absolutely certain about that but I might grade it.

Last edited:

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Last night I hit a Austin Meadows / Clint Frazier Dual Draftees Autos Red /5 in a group break although I had to pay the other winner for the Pirates half.

View attachment 34185

Absolutely stoked!

P.S. I also hit a Mike Trout Hometown flag 5/5 in 14 GQ a few nights ago in a half case break. It's been a good week for me in breaks.

NICE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app