Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The WWE Network

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Signed up the day be for Extreme Rules and I am loving it so far. Had a few issues during the live stream but I think that was my internet and not the network itself.

I have it on my 360. Love the content but had major stuttering issues when streaming Extreme Rules. Not sure why.

What speeds are you getting with your isp?

I'm on currently 50mbps and did not experience any interruptions during ER

I was 25mbps for Mania and also did not have an issue

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Still can't find it on Roku in the channel store, as awesome WWE.com suggests.

Used a HDMI cable to hook up the laptop to the t.v. for Extreme Rules. Only one hiccup and that was after the Wyatt / Cena match.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
I love the overall network, I just wished it had some old school Primetime Wrestling shows from way back. (the old monday night show) I miss the battles between Gorilla monsoon and Heenan. The best 2 commentators / show hosts they had. They really knew how to feed off each other.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Still can't find it on Roku in the channel store, as awesome WWE.com suggests.

Used a HDMI cable to hook up the laptop to the t.v. for Extreme Rules. Only one hiccup and that was after the Wyatt / Cena match.

What Roku are you using?

On wwe website, it lists the specific roku models it is available on

There are a few versions it is not on.

I had to make sure i bought the right one for my dad when I got him a roku for his birthday

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Personally, I'm enjoying the heck out of watching old school ECW TV, WCCW, and old 1993-1994 Raws. Just wish ECW had the original theme music. Sandman NEEDS Metallica.

Members online

No members online now.