Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fenway Park contest.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Well this Yankee fan will be in Boston tomorrow night for a Red Sox vs Rays game. I have not yet figured out how I can get them to both to lose but I'm a baseball fan first.

My contest is easy. Just guess the time closest time to when I go through the turnstyle. That's it. Winner gets these random cards below. I know it's not the greatest prize but those cards and scan were already ready to go. Thanks
image-118.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Well this Yankee fan will be in Boston tomorrow night for a Red Sox vs Rays game. I have not yet figured out how I can get them to both to lose but I'm a baseball fan first.

My contest is easy. Just guess the time closest time to when I go through the turnstyle. That's it. Winner gets these random cards below. I know it's not the greatest prize but those cards and scan were already ready to go. Thanks

If you are not in Fenway at least an hour before game time, the bolded is a false statement ;-)

5:58 PM

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
How does tomorrow's just announced DoubleHeader affect this?

It shouldn't as he was going to the game scheduled for tomorrow. That is scheduled for the same start time. It is a separate admission double header. Tickets for tonight will be honored for the 1:05 game tomorrow.

For the contest, I will say 6:02 PM. Enjoy the game and the historic ball park!

Wayne

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
It shouldn't as he was going to the game scheduled for tomorrow. That is scheduled for the same start time. It is a separate admission double header. Tickets for tonight will be honored for the 1:05 game tomorrow.

For the contest, I will say 6:02 PM. Enjoy the game and the historic ball park!

Wayne

Ah, didn't know if it was separate admission or not, thanks

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
If you are not in Fenway at least an hour before game time, the bolded is a false statement ;-)

5:58 PM
I see what your getting at but with the rain factor, a 3 hour drive, a limo driver and possible long delays of the first game anything could happen.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'll go with 6:18. And save some time for the cool little stores across the alley and down the Street. Then to McD's after the game to re-set your Brain Cells.

And if you're an obvious Yankees fan, be prepared to here some Adult Language, even from the nearby Workers!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I'll go with 6:18. And save some time for the cool little stores across the alley and down the Street. Then to McD's after the game to re-set your Brain Cells.

And if you're an obvious Yankees fan, be prepared to here some Adult Language, even from the nearby Workers!
I go to Fenway a few times a year. Lets just say I learned my adult language in the Bronx.

Members online

Latest posts