User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Topps Redemption Wait Is Officially Dunn!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very sweet!

Back in 99 I chose to collect Austin Kearns stuff over Dunn....

Stupid me!

juangris311
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, [MENTION=5968]deujr61[/MENTION], [MENTION=10018]BenG76[/MENTION], [MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION], [MENTION=10319]EDGARMARTINEZcollector[/MENTION], [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], [MENTION=10629]dbacksfan4life[/MENTION]!

Quote Originally Posted by metallicalex777 View Post
    Awesome looking card and glad it arrived for you! Is that a metal frame around it as well? Very cool!
    It is a metal frame! I'm not sure how they got it on the card because I can't find a seam in the metal. The card stock is incredibly thick.

[MENTION=4269]gogosox40[/MENTION] - The card is back at home but I'll post in here with the dimensions soon. It's such a thick and unusually big card that I plan to get it customed framed behind UV resistant glass. Yes, I'm going to frame a framed card.
    [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] - Would you say that to Adam Dunn's face?
    [MENTION=2104]BigAppleJak[/MENTION] - I was and will always be a fan of Austin Kearns! About 10 years ago I was talking to him after a game with a friend and we explained to him how he looked like the T-1000 in Terminator 2: Judgment Day and he was cool enough to give me a "T-1000" inscription with his autograph.
    Last edited by Juan Gris; 05-09-2014 at 05:14 PM.
    Always Looking For Adam Dunn Autograph Cards, 1/1's And Game Used Bats!

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Gris View Post
    Thanks, [MENTION=5968]deujr61[/MENTION], [MENTION=10018]BenG76[/MENTION], [MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION], [MENTION=10319]EDGARMARTINEZcollector[/MENTION], [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], [MENTION=10629]dbacksfan4life[/MENTION]!

QUOTE=metallicalex777;2158022]Awesome looking card and glad it arrived for you! Is that a metal frame around it as well? Very cool!
    It is a metal frame! I'm not sure how they got it on the card because I can't find a seam in the metal. The card stock is incredibly thick.

[MENTION=4269]gogosox40[/MENTION] - The card is back at home but I'll post in here with the dimensions soon. It's such a thick and unusually big card that I plan to get it customed framed behind UV resistant glass. Yes, I'm going to frame a framed card.
    [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] - Would you say that to Adam Dunn's face?
    [MENTION=2104]BigAppleJak[/MENTION] - I was and will always be a fan of Austin Kearns! About 10 years ago I was talking to him after a game with a friend and we explained to him how he looked like the T-1000 in Terminator 2: Judgment Day and he was cool enough to give me a "T-1000" inscription with his autograph.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I meant awesome.

Damn you autocorrect!

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

juangris311
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    Great looking card. What are the dimensions of it?
    Sorry for my delay! I'm scanning a bunch of cards at work today and just remembered to measure the card. It is 8 by 5.75 inches.

rebelpawn
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAppleJak View Post
    Very sweet!

Back in 99 I chose to collect Austin Kearns stuff over Dunn....

Stupid me!
    That is beautiful, congrats!!!
    But think how I feel, I still collect Kearns....

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Collecting Austin Kearns and Bobby Doerr.

juangris311
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelpawn View Post
    That is beautiful, congrats!!!
    But think how I feel, I still collect Kearns....
    Thanks! Kearns was a great guy the few times I got to meet him before and after games. He always signed and was super friendly. You could have done a lot, lot worse picking a guy to PC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12