Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Early 2015 HOF rumors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Source: The Wrestling Observer

As previously reported, WWE is looking at The Rock as the potential headline attraction for the 2015 class of the WWE Hall Of Fame.

According to various reports, other names being considered for next year’s WWE Hall Of Fame class includes Mickie James and Rikishi.

....Mickie James? WTF.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
If they are gonna induct a female, I would think Sable or Alunda Blayze/Madusa would be the way to go. Even though Madusa may never go in for the way she trashed the Women's title but still. At this point, I'd say just chalk it up, people have done worse and that was what? Almost 20 years ago?

Mickie James eventually, sure... But not yet IMO.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Should an active in-ring performer be in the HOF? I know its WWE but any other sport, the performer has to be retired.

Sent from my DROID4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Should an active in-ring performer be in the HOF? I know its WWE but any other sport, the performer has to be retired.

Sent from my DROID4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I wouldn't consider Rock an active performer anymore so I dont see an issue with him being inducted

DX was also a name tossed around

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Mickie isn't deserving in my opinion.

Butt I wish she would come back.

images

"He said "butt".

A Freudian slip, perhaps? :)

(I always thought she had a pretty smile. Your way is good as well!) :)

Last edited:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Mickie James? What?

How about Chyna?

And I can't believe macho man isn't already in.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Mickie James? What?

How about Chyna?

And I can't believe macho man isn't already in.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Chyna wont get in because of her recent **** background and Mach isn't in because of whatever rumor you want to believe

However, Mach was signed or really close to signing an ambassador role similar to Warriors before he died.

There are a few commercials of Mach promoting, I think, the WWE All-Stars game which he was featured in