Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has anyone dealt with cubskid27?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpendola

Apr 16, 2013
Just curious if anybody has made any deals with this person. We made a deal last week..I purchased his Nick Foles game used/auto. I paid through PayPal. I paid for goods/services. I paid for the card last Tuesday he said he would ship it the next day. The next day came and I asked if it was shipped he then said ooh I will get it out to you in the AM. Here we are a week later and he has stopped replying to my messages and I haven't seen any activity from him since our deal. I'm not jumping to conclusions just yet because I do understand that stuff can get in the way and cause delays. But a little communication goes a long way. So if anybody has any advice on this I would appreciate it. Thanks.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I did also, and haven't recieved anything yet, think we completed the deal on the 8th, I was waiting for a week until I messages them, but hoping nothing is going down

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I bought a large lot and haven't received yet because the tracking shows it was delivered to the wrong zip code in Philly. I went to the post office where I thought it might be and the worker printed me a more detailed list showing where the package went. It did confirm that the package had the correct zip code when entered but I was told the post office can't investigate it's whereabouts (possibly a sort center) until 2 weeks from acceptance and that maybe it will arrive by then.

I was in communication with cubskid27 for a bit then haven't received a reply to my last message. If I recall, she said she was selling cards to help pay for her move. I'm not sure if that is why we aren't getting replies.

For what it's worth, she wanted $200 gift for the lot and I told her I'd pay the extra $ to cover fees. She didn't have an issue with it so I wasn't concerned at the time.

Dpendola

Apr 16, 2013
Well this is not very reassuring, I really hope she comes through..for all of us. There really is no excuse to this kind of card dealing. If somebody pays you outright for a card then it needs to be shipped within at least 2 business days. And communication is key for me. I wouldn't mind waiting to receive my card as long as I was told it would be a while. But then again why even put cards up for sale if you're not going to be able to ship due to moving or whatever. She goes through a frenzy of posting lots for sale and now she is nowhere to be found. This is very shady to me. I don't expect to receive my card but she should expect to get a claim filed against her. If I don't here back soon.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Quick update:

My package still hasn't updated...over a week now. I called the USPS and opened up an investigation. They told me to call back Monday if no one contacts me between now and then.

Dpendola

Apr 16, 2013
That's great news. I'm glad you got your cards. I'll be home later tonight. I will update my situation as well.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Somewhat. After hounding the post office for an update, they finally tracked my package. Apparently part of the address was ripped off and the package ended up in GA. The rep I was speaking to said he had a picture and the package looked like it was in good condition but he also mentioned about it being wrapped in bubble wrap. He hasn't replied to my email about sending me the picture, and I will call him back on Tuesday to get an update.

I still haven't heard back from cubskid27. I sent a message to see if she insured the package or not but no reply. I still have some time before my 45 day window with paypal is up so in not overly concerned.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Update:

PayPal sided with me with in my case. Cubskid27 is not a scammer in my opinion, it's just unfortunate that the USPS lost the package and the seller didn't get insurance for the package.

Members online