Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Books Dale Murphy for it's booth at the 2014 National

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Best invention on the Internet! You should use this do you don't have to read my "failed humor"!
36B865DA-C173-4D59-AF4A-479CDE7439D5-1983-0000023B7C80E8FA_zps7ff8fbf3.jpg

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
This may be that "cryptic" response that @Austin was talking about. It "feels" like you have no interest in any other response, question or comment in YOUR thread. It "feels" like you randomly chose one post and responded to it, no quotes. I get that you said early in this thread that you'd post info soon, but just feels apathetic towards the members. @Austin can correct me if I'm wrong for what he was thinking, but I had a similar feeling, and this is an example. Maybe you've just always been like this, and it only stands out now because "traffic is down, interest is down"...

I have no clue what you are talking about.

I answered a question.

If there are questions in this thread that I did not answer, then I do not have an answer for them yet.

Good job blocking instead of arguing. That is what the feature is for.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
FCB Books Dale Murphy for it's booth at the 2014 National

This one is a bit personal for me, as Dale is my childhood hero. As an adult he's still one of the few athletes that I would get really excited for if they were doing a signing. When the possibilities for names at the booth for this years show turned up this was the ONLY choice for me. Derek Jeter himself could have been on the list.... ok maybe not but still you get the point.

View attachment 35346

View attachment 35347

FCB Will be located in booth 447, directly across from the Topps company in a 25" x 25" space and will feature a WIDE array of dealers as its feature attraction. There will be several board members set up and selling cards at our booth. We still have some space left, so drop me a line if you are interested in joining us.

By 'Dale Murphy' you mean Chipper Jones right?

Members online

Latest posts