Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Casey Kasem FOUND- Now Where is BOOMO?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I haven't gotten an email notification from him in awhile and a buddy texted me asking if he was ok because he hasn't seen him on Breakers. Any word?

Hope [MENTION=2558]boomo[/MENTION] is ok.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Ohhhh Shaggy!!!!

Shaggy was good, but I can think of 40 other reason to know him

49950879.jpg

Youth is wasted on the young! :)

(...and now, back to the discussion board!)

Jun 30, 2010
I know some of you find his rants entertaining and full of humor but I don't miss that kind of stuff at all. Hope I am not set up anywhere near them this year in Cleveland. Actually walked over to his booth 3 times at last years national and had to tell him and his buddy to watch their mouths( dropping the F-bomb constantly in front of the children).

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I know some of you find his rants entertaining and full of humor but I don't miss that kind of stuff at all. Hope I am not set up anywhere near them this year in Cleveland. Actually walked over to his booth 3 times at last years national and had to tell him and his buddy to watch their mouths( dropping the F-bomb constantly in front of the children).

lol

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
I'm pro-Boomo. If I wrote off every baseball card dealer who was offputting, loud, and swore in front of kids, that would eliminate a lot of folks. My standards are lower for "acceptable card dealer" than for most other people in my life. Just no addicts, alcoholics, scammers or racists and we're good.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
yes, i will be in lawrence and apologize to kennesaw for the language. When i Start breaking again, that will not be happening.
Hope everyone else is well, and LOL to hoffmann for cracking me up with this thread. :)

Members online