Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC - What a mess!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chelseafc11

May 28, 2011
Well, here is an example to justify some of the whining/complaining:

I have ~70 over due cards from almost 2 months as well as 6 weeks ago. They had no problem processing my 300+ cards on the day that they were due (from all 4 major sports and spanning 20+ years) about a week ago for full price. There is absolutely NO reason why they couldn't have processed those 70 overdue other than taking the full 25 cents instead of the 12 cents for the overdue ones. It is ludicrous really...

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
If I'm not mistaken, they made a very clear statement saying they would get current orders done and slowly work their way through their backordered stuff

Now people can argue with that decision, but they made it clearly known

Last edited:

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Anyone else wonder how much sales have dropped overall the last few months? My personal sales there have SUCKED! Typically I sell 5-10 cards a week, that has been cut in half.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I use to visit the site multiple times a day and now it's just a mess. I've found tons of Belle cards marked wrong and under different player names. Just crappy.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
The ongoing Challenges have to be helping sellers. I know I'm definitely doing a lot more buying using free credits earned via Challenges, and I'd assume a lot of other users are too.

One thing I've noticed recently is sellers are charging more, and not willing to accept offers. I think if a seller is seeing really poor sales maybe the issue is with their inventory and/or pricing.

- Rodrick