User Tag List

Thread: Show your favorite Wrestling cards.

mddgcag
     bgmartin76
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Show your favorite Wrestling cards.

Since we have a Wrestling forum I thought it would be good to show some of our favorite wrestling cards, or any wrestling cards we pick up.
    I will add more scans over the next day or so.

I consider this Steve Austin's rookie card since it was his first card issued in a pack. He did have a card in WCW magazine as well but they are harder to find and are a perforated card.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PSA1995STEVEAUSTIN.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	163.4 KB 
ID:	35630
    Last edited by BenG76; 05-22-2014 at 09:14 AM.

mddgcag
     bgmartin76
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next up are two cards of one of my favorite wrestlers as a little boy. Chief Wahoo McDaniel. The 1967 Topps was his only regular issue football card. I believe he had a regional issue from Miami but I haven't been able to track one down at a reasonable price for my collection. The 1973 Wrestling Annual is possibly his first or at least an early wrestling card. Its basically on magazine paper and was cut out. Although they were intended to be used as trading cards. I still need a couple more of his wrestling cards to finish my collection.

Name:	PSA1967WAHOO.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	160.4 KB 
ID:	35631Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PSA1973WAHOO.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	159.0 KB 
ID:	35632

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My favorite card of a wrestler is The Rock's only football card, from the 1994 University of Miami team issued set. I finally got around to picking up the sheet about a month ago.

My favorite straight up wrestling card isn't all that special, but it's one of my favorite designs - a 1998 Topps Chrome Nitro Chrome of another former Cane, Lex Luger. I used to watch WCW twice a week with my dad as a kid, plus he would regularly get me packs of WCW cards, so this card also reminds me of those days.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dwayne-johnson-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga.png   dwayne-johnson-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga-sheet.png   lex-luger-1998-topps-wcw-nwo-nitro-chrome.png  
    It's All About Collecting The U : 448 different Miami Hurricanes totaling 5,500+ cards

collection @ www.CardMagnet.info | tradelist @ www.TheCardAlbum.com

mddgcag
     bgmartin76
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Card Magnet View Post
    My favorite card of a wrestler is The Rock's only football card, from the 1994 University of Miami team issued set. I finally got around to picking up the sheet about a month ago.

My favorite straight up wrestling card isn't all that special, but it's one of my favorite designs - a 1998 Topps Chrome Nitro Chrome of another former Cane, Lex Luger. I used to watch WCW twice a week with my dad as a kid, plus he would regularly get me packs of WCW cards, so this card also reminds me of those days.

Nice I have been wanting that Dwayne Johnson myself but haven't picked one up yet.

mddgcag
     bgmartin76
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a Goldberg card from before his wrestling days when he played for UGA.

Name:	PSA 88 Goldberg 6.5.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	158.9 KB 
ID:	35636