User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Bo Dallas is awful.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    17,875
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Bo Dallas is awful.

    Just terrible.





    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Weimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,007
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree.

  3. #3
    Senior Member HPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    6,709
     premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His face looks all messed up too

    I don't understand why people are on his jock so much

  4. #4
    Member NY Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    638
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Horrible debut
    He's going to have to out-wrestle and out-microphone a lotta people in order to stay on the roster

    Makes no sense why he faced hunico / sin Cara and didn't squash him.

    All "important" debuts need to be squashes otherwise nobody takes you seriously

  5. #5
    Member NY Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    638
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean who's going to buy a BOlieve t shirt ?

  6. #6
    Senior Member HPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    6,709
     premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Tony View Post
    Horrible debut
    He's going to have to out-wrestle and out-microphone a lotta people in order to stay on the roster

    Makes no sense why he faced hunico / sin Cara and didn't squash him.

    All "important" debuts need to be squashes otherwise nobody takes you seriously
    Not necessarily.

    Cena's debut was memorable because of how he *****-slapped Angle, who was a top star at the time, and had a good match even though he lost

    Quote Originally Posted by NY Tony View Post
    I mean who's going to buy a BOlieve t shirt ?
    A lot of diehard NXT followers.

    I understand his gimmick, I think it's terrible though.

    Reminds of of Simon Dean's gimmick in a way.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,285
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I'm the only one who has interest in how this will shake out.

    On one hand, he is the goody goody boy with a huge ass smile and "the world is roses" attitude. Maybe that'll catch on exactly like that.

    But on the other hand, maybe it'll "back fire" and cause the fans to boo him because of the above, thereby getting him some heat.

    Is this how Kurt Angle turned heel?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    17,875
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see it as him being a cult leader, honestly. That's how I am viewing it. Him being a crooked public speaker. I think he is a heel.

    And I agree his face looks messed up. He looks Native American.





    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,225
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's not a bad thing.

    That's a GOOD thing.

    ~ DDP
    J.P.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    17,875
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypers View Post
    That's not a bad thing.

    That's a GOOD thing.

    ~ DDP

    Exactly.


    He should start stalking some random Diva next.





    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

  11. #11
    Senior Member jszczech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,959
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    I see it as him being a cult leader, honestly. That's how I am viewing it. Him being a crooked public speaker. I think he is a heel.

    And I agree his face looks messed up. He looks Native American.
    Yeah I agree about him being a heel. Sounds like the plan is for him to be so cheesy that people hate him. It hasn't caught on yet but from the few episodes of NXT I watched that is what I got out of the character. Any chance they eventually stick him with the Wyatt family?
    Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
    Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
    1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
    2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
    3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
    4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
    5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf

  12. #12
    Senior Member HPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    6,709
     premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    I see it as him being a cult leader, honestly. That's how I am viewing it. Him being a crooked public speaker. I think he is a heel.

    And I agree his face looks messed up. He looks Native American.
    ~WWE hasn't had one of those in a while!~

    Quote Originally Posted by jszczech View Post
    Yeah I agree about him being a heel. Sounds like the plan is for him to be so cheesy that people hate him. It hasn't caught on yet but from the few episodes of NXT I watched that is what I got out of the character. Any chance they eventually stick him with the Wyatt family?
    I havent followed NXT at all other than what's on the network, but from what i've read his character is basically ignorance morphed into arrogance in the form of a motivational speaker.

    I don't think there is any chance he joins the Wyatts. They don't need another member right now.

    Dallas will be jobbing with Rusev in a few months

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •