Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Tuesday (feels like Monday) Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning! got a ton of scans done yesterday! One hour left and then two days off. Have a great day everyone.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Coffee sounds good, but it's 12:18 am and I don't need caffeine when I should be sleeping.
Good night morning crew.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

20a5798b-6b4c-483a-bd9d-a59983ae519f_zpsadb6ea80.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
From yesterday's MT:

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!

When I changed my eBay password, I forgot to update it with Gixen so I just lost out on a Berra patch that I probably would have won for way too cheap. DAAAAAAMMMNNNNIIITTTTTTTTT

Same thing with a couple auctions for me, inc. a JJ 1/1 plate. Changed the password, set the gixen snipe ... forgot to change the password on gixen. F. M. L.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I remembered to change my password but didn't trust that it would work. I had an auction I had to win so I bid on a different item I really didn't need using the snipe just to test it. It worked!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Hey all. Work has been consuming me lately. Found time to go to the Jimmy Buffett show in VA Beach on Saturday. Excellent show. I highly recommend it if he is coming near you.

Today in National Grape Popsicle Day. Not sure why they get their day versus the other flavors, but, now you know how to beat the heat today.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Jays just keep on rolling!

I like these Facebook posts the Blue Jays put up after each game along with a link to a full summary.

1401194409060.jpg

- Rodrick

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Didn't get much sleep last night, and that was after waking up 2 hours earlier than normal for work yesterday so today will be interesting. I'm already wanting to go back to sleep :lol: I know that at work today we will be taking down all of the flags. We had 51 flags flying at the cemetery yesterday and then there are all of the flags that are in front of the headstones and then some other small ones used for decoration. I'm hoping that takes most of the day, especially since we have to fold the 51 flags properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts