Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Tuesday (feels like Monday) Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Can't get pics posted, but I got in 6 eTopps in hand over the weekend, including a Wieters and a Jesse Owens NCCC that I've wanted for quite a while, just hadn't gotten for some reason. Got a cool Staubach A&G mini too, numbered with a refractor-type finish.

Too bad it's Wieters only Topps release...

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Had a great time camping over the weekend. Getting ready for work and wish I had another 4 days off haha! We went camping near Leavenworth and there was a good turnout of around 30 members of the Puget Sound Mycological Society. It is a bad year to pick morels where we were due to the low moisture but it was fun all the same.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401201290.079007.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401201324.769760.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401201369.368538.jpg

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good afternoon everyone. Nice mail day today and a big one crossed off the Daulton list!
I apologize in advance if you see this picture more than once. It applies to numerous threads on these boards!

1996FirstPitchPreview_zps13f52c07.jpg

Last edited:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good afternoon everyone. Nice mail day today and a big one crossed off the Daulton list!
I apologize in advance if you see this picture more than once. It applies to numerous threads on these boards!

1996FirstPitchPreview_zps13f52c07.jpg
Post it everywhere. I like it!!!! If I ever find the O'neill I would post it everywhere I could. It's my number 2 most wanted.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Just finally got around to scanning my last few months of TTM returns (posted in the TTM/IP section)

Here are my latest additions to the Sportkings set.

BrockLSK.jpg
CepedaOSK.jpg

These are both from private signings.

LendlISK.jpg
PalmerASK.jpg

Palmer was c/o The Masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts